Our pies can be enjoyed cold – but they are even better after a brief re-heat in the oven.
– Place a large baking sheet in your oven & pre-heat to 400ºF.
– Once the temp is reached place 2 to 3 slices on the baking sheet.
– Bake for 2-3 minutes if heating from room temp – or 3-6 minutes if heating from cold (out of fridge).
– You want to aim for a nice even cheese melt & for the crust and bottom of each slice to crisp up nicely.
– All ovens don’t bake exactly the same – so use these instructions as a starting point & find out what works best for you. Enjoy!